Cut textile labels with Your custom information. White satin, printed in one colour. Under some circumstances we may be forced to add black up to 4x8mm size rectangle in the sew-in space. Price is for 1000 pcs. Please fill-in the label customization form below and press the "save" button before adding to cart.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Quantity in a batch||1000 pcs.|
|Max. count of different designs||3 or less (can be bought additionally)|
|Print color count||3+0 or 2+1|
|Print color (s)||Red/blue/dark blue/green/dark green/gold/silver/white/black/brown/bordo|
|Can be washed||Yes (up to 95 deg. C)|
|Can be rubbed||Yes in normal wear conditions|
Cut textile labels with Your custom information. White satin, printed in one colour. Price is for 1000 pcs.
1. Choose position and size for a sew-in area and attach file(s) on wanted layout. This could be:
a) Vector format file(s), such as Corel Draw / Adobe Illustrator / Incscape;
b) MS Word or .pdf file(s);
c) hand-scetched and/or scanned picture wit information about main features of the layout;
d) text document with descriptions about wanted information, positioning and sizes of its elements (in mm) and other information whic is important while creating the design of label;
2. If Your order is multiple-layout one, attach a file with quantities of labels for each layout. Please ensure, that label-price-included maximum different design count (specified in item's characteristic table and multiplied by cart quantity) is more than wanted different design count. If You need more layouts - please add lacking quantity of additional label design service (link is bellow in this page).
3. Attach as good as possible logo or any other visual information if needed. You can also provide non-standard font files.
4. If information in attachments does not specifies which components are of which color and on which face of the label, please specify this in a field "other information".
5. In the "Other information" field please specify Your preference on which side sew-in zone the black rectangle for print alignment should be added (if it would happen, that this rectangle is to be added).
You can attach files in archives if needed.
No customer reviews for the moment.
* required fields